
Sorry I have not post for a while, guess we have been busy. We have taken a few great motorcycle rides.
We went to Fort Desoto park , it is top beach in the area. It is only about 60 miles from here and has over 7 miles of waterfront and pure white sand and clear water. Also an old army fort Muesum. Went with three other couples and had a great time. Let me think what else we have been doing. Oh yea, the Moose Lodge had a Bike Rally and we had a 100 mile run of very nice riding. We went to two other Mooose lodges that put out the food and were so welcoming. Then back at our lodge we sold raffle tickets(I sold them and sold all I had) for a grand prize of a trip for two to a resort in Dominican Republic for a week. I think people got real tired of me selling tickets by the end of the day. haha. And friend Kathy sold the 50/50 tickets, there was a DJ for music and chicken dinners. Weather was perfect. 85 degrees. 
Other than that, we have been just laying around, playing poker, bar poker every Wed. at the Moose and there is poker Mondays, Tuesdays, Thur, and Saturday and Sundays if we want to play.
But this week we have been getting the house and yard in order for our departure. Had to trim the flower beds, mow the lawn, pack, clean the trailer to haul motorcycle home in to clean again when we get there, doesn't sound like much sense to me, but it has been stored all winter in our emply lot we own and under a tree and is pretty bad.
Looking forward to seeing the family, The Grandkids, I missed them, yea you adults too, and looking forward to Sami's Wedding. That should be fun. So if anyone has not sent her your RSVP, do so, don't miss out on this. It will be fun
Also just so you all know I have booked the "River Rat" Party. The weekend before Labor Day Weekend, Aug 22-23 at WildCat Landing, in Brownsville again this year. So plan on tenting, camping, boating and eating all weekend. Should be a good time for all.
Well got to run


1 comment:
Hey!!!! I know you dont want to come home but we would love for you to come home!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
Love,
Trav, Kim and Landen
Post a Comment