ONE DAY AT A TIME

My photo
"it's all about me"

Sunday, April 27, 2008

SAMI AND NICK'S WEDDING


Mr. & Mrs. Nicholas McMahon (Sami and Nick), my sister Tammy's daughter, my little girl, the one I borrowed all the time. The day started off with snow flurries and windy, well the snow went away but the wind did not. A tree got knocked down a block from the church and put out the power for about an hour and half. So we had a Candlelite service. There was plenty of light in the church so all went well. It was a beautiful service and they are so cute together. It is hard to believe she is old enought to be married. I will post a slide show of the pictures as soon as I get them all together. The reception was at City Brewing Hospitality Center. They had a DJ and was very good, lots of Rock and Roll music and everyone danced the night away. Tired feet in the morning. I can't believe how much and how good my grandkids and my sister Debbie's step-daughter Ashley, can dance, even Jaden. They never stopped all night. Also had a twist to this wedding, almost felt connected on Nick's side too. This is just too weird. Some of you don't know what I'm talking about because you don't know Jo Erickson, anyway, Jo is the groom's Great Aunt. His grandmother would be Jo's sister. Boy talk about a small world. For you that don't know what the H--- I'm talking about, let's see, Jo the great aunt, used to be my sister-in-law, married to one of Ken's brothers, but divorced now. Well more later when I get all the pictures back.

No comments: