This is how I feel I should bundle up. I think we had one nice day in the last week or 9 days since we have been home. I am so sick of rain, and cold. Now I can relate to what you all went thru for the winter, well anyway almost, all except the white sh--. Everyone is sick of this Mother Nature so knock it off and give us some nice weather. There !!!!! I told her a thing or too, think it will help??? Then to top everything else off, Ken got sick, a Virus, flue or whatever and of course we can't go see the doctor. It is really wearing him out and he doesn't feel like eating (now that may not be all bad) for I don't have to cook, but he really feels like crap. So now I'm a 
Hope it don't last much longer for we have Sami's wedding next weekend. (my sister Tammy's daughter, my adopted daughter, the little girl I helpped raise)

So will post lots of pictures of that


No comments:
Post a Comment