ll we are back in good old Wisconsin. Left our home in Land O Lakes, Fl. last Wed. April 10 and all day the weather just got worst, clouds that matched our mood. Nessie didn't even want to come home. She usually is so happy to go anywheres that she loads her own toys in the trailer, but NOT this time, she remembered what was waiting for her in Wisconsin. :) She was hiding her toys so I couldn't load them either, finally I put them in a bag and when I put them down in the hallway, she unloaded them and hid them again. haha. Then when I told her we were going and that is all there to it, she ran out the door and just looked at the neighbors house, that is where her friend Jim and his dog Arumdie live, they take care of her when we are gone for a weekend or just the day, she goes over for a play date. I feel we have another kid that won't move out, but we love her anyway. Thrusday it rained all the rest of the way home and by Friday it snowed, I swear that if we didn't come home until May it would still snow when we got here. Anyway it has been WORK, WORK and more WORK, seems they have been waiting for us to get here. Oh wellMay 21 isn't far off and we are out of here again, back to Florida for 10 days. Poor Nessie has to stay here for she don't fly with us. But now we have to look for a doggie sitter for Tammy has a cat now, and the cat don't like Nessie.
We went to our favorite bar, Scoreboard Friday night and I won $140, so that wasn't so bad, then on Saturday we went to our favorite resturant, The Blue Moon and I got on the Nascar Board and won $50, then Sunday night we went out to dinner with Ken's brother Vince and wife Sharon and they brought dinner and game my a cute cermic Snail for the yard, so life isn't so bad back here I guess.
But then computer went and took a dump on me, and I couldn't get my work files (I think it was trying to tell me to get the H--- out of here) so I had to wait for Kris to come help me fix it on Monday, I tried everything I knew,m but guess it wasn't enought. What a nightmare that was. Anyway it is Monday night and the computer is fixed (I think, I'm not going to shut if off) and it was a nice day out(for Wisconsin) and I got all unpacked and everything put away and started cleaning. So better let this go for now and get back to work.
Love ya all
Sandy

2 comments:
Nice work on the wins!
We are glad you guys made it back home safe and sound. I know you arent exactly thrilled to be here b/c that means work for you guys, but we will be seeing you guys in a couple of weeks!!!
Hi Ken & Sandy!
Good to have you guys back in Wisconsin. Hopefully it'll warm up soon. It's pretty nice out today, I took the girls for a walk and then over to the park. Well...I guess we'll be seeing you on the
26th for Samantha's wedding.
Love ya,
Mandy
Post a Comment