ONE DAY AT A TIME

My photo
"it's all about me"

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TIME TO GO TO FLORIDA

Here is our dog, Nessie and she hates the snow more than we do I think. Monday it was snowing and she must have thought it was time to go to Florida. When I got home that day she had put all her toys at the door, I could hardly get in the door. She loads her own toys in the motorcycle trailer if that is what we are taking or if we are going in the Motorhome and she see that is what I'm loading she will take her toys there, anything she can get thru the doggie door.




This other picture I came across was when we first got her and Nick was living at home and his dog Gage was 6 months old and would play with Nessie and she was so tiny,but Gage was so good with her.
Gage had actually lifted Nessie off the floor, she wouldn't let go of that rope. Cute Belly Laugh

Lets pray for nice weather. Enought of this crap.



No comments: