HATE THIS and this is what we have mostly since we have been home
I was thinking it has been a terrible past four weeks and then figured out we only have been home for two weeks,
I WANT TO GO BACK TO FLORIDA :)
Looking forward this weekend for the wedding for Sami and Nick. Is to be sunny but not too warm. Also looking forward to see all the family for I have not seen all of them since getting home. Of Course I seen the grandkids, my have they grown, Kym is almost as tall as I am.
Here is one of my favorite picture from last year of them. with Nick's puppy Duke. He doesn't look real happy cuddling with all the kids,. haha, boy they wouldn't be doing tht now with him, He has gotten pretty big too.
Well got to go for now. Let's hope for NO RAIN for awhile.


No comments:
Post a Comment