
MaryAnn & Warren from Madison, Wisconsin, friends we met in 1985 came to visit us for the past 8 days. We went to Disney World for a couple of days, Epcot Center and MGM, great places to visit. It rained late afternoon while we were at Epcot Center, but was fun anyway.
Stayed overnight in Orlando and then went to the MGM Studios, it was ok, but I want to go back, to go to the Magic Kingdom.
<--- this picture is on the Tower ride, they take you up 12 stories and drop you very fast a few times. Now all of you that know me, know I do not do these kinds of rides, but they talked me into it ONCE, never again. We are in the second row on the left. I tried keeping my eyes closed the whole time and holding my breath too. 
Then of course we did the Moose, Went to Ebor City, we did it all and I'm exhausted.
Took them to the Airport yesetday, Thrusday the 13th and came home and went to a dinner party at Denny & Kathy's, more friends from Tomah, Wi came in, but they are not staying with us, and then hit the club until midnight. Now is is Bare B Bike Rally at Cali this weekend
, so no rest yet. St Patty's
party Sunday and Monday. Well guess I will rest up when I get back to Wisconsin.

No comments:
Post a Comment