ONE DAY AT A TIME

My photo
"it's all about me"

Thursday, February 28, 2008

MORE ON KRIS & DEAN'S VISIT











Well here is proof the boys did work. Dean slamming the mall , Ken on tractor and Denny putting in his form. Well the "old" guys showed Dean they still could do it.


We have had a problem with what we thought an Armadillo digging in our yard so set a trap to see what we could get,







Well here it is--our Possum, and not a happy guy either. He was taken down the road- a long ways down the road and let go, then I found a recipe, we could have had Possum Pot Pie, or Possum & taters



Dean & Kris being lazy like my gator.








Here is my flowers, I thought spring was almost here.



Nessie sure loves it here
















Then on their last night here, we went to the Moose lodge for "Bar Poker". You lay out a buck and then our friend Sue: deals,"nice Picture Sue". you five cards, I think Kris won three or four times and it is $20-$25 at a time, so not a bad take. Ken won three times, ME I won the worst hand a couple of times. Got my dollar back for that.
Then we were turning tricks at the bar. Fork Tricks that is. Here is two forks and two toothpicks and a salt shaker and you balance the forks on a toothpick that is stuck into a salt shaker, Ken bet me I couldn't so it, so guess what "I DID IT" and won at least that.
Well as you can see it don't take much to entertain us. Having a great time. \
Going to Daytona tomorrow for Bike Week, riding the motorcycle over. so guess what is the Blog next week? Harley Couple

No comments: