ONE DAY AT A TIME

My photo
"it's all about me"

Sunday, February 10, 2008

LAST WEEK UPDATE

Well lets see if I can remember all we did last week. It was a busy and profitable week. With Poker that is. But I don't think we are ready to retire and play full time yet. I won on Tuesday night and Ken won a couple time during the week and last Sunday at the Horse Race Track, yea they play Texas Holdem there too. Poker It's all over.

Then the Sunday before, two weeks ago, I went with and we couldn't get on a table for a couple of hours so we played the horses, Well I am ahead in the money. A whole 10 cents., well better than Ken did. Money 3

Tuesday Ken went Bicycle riding with some friends and rode 20 miles. Blah Blah Blah

I went to Computor School again and it was fun. Techy

The weather has been perfect, Tropical Island hard to believe it is Winter in some places, except my family and friends up north keep reminding me how bad it is up north. Snowstorm

About the time we finally think we have a schedule on what we are going to do this week it all changes, so we go with the flow. Well we will try having fun and let you know what is happening.

No comments: