ONE DAY AT A TIME

My photo
"it's all about me"

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Janurary Happenings

Hi all, well Janurary was a little busy for us. We have what is called a "Lanai" it is a fancy name for a covered back porch here. Well we enclosed it with a four panel glass sliding door and put in a window, sheet rock and a wood floor, Ken, I and a neighbor Denny did most all the work, and it turned out very nice, now we have a room to play our Wii in so Kris(sorry I said Dean said it and I was wrong) renamed it our "WiiWii Room". Dean and Kris were here for a week, we got the room and furniture in the day they arrived. They got here the 20th and went home today (27th). We had a great time with them and I think they enjoyed being with us. We borrowed a motorcycle from our friend Tom, for them and went riding a couple days. They went to Epcot Center on Thrusday and enjoyed that.

Well the next round of company coming is Feb 14, Ken's brother, Larry and friend Patty are coming down to see us. then we will finally get over to see their other brothers Eugene and Duane. Been too busy to get over to see them.






Here a couple pictures from Christmas also. We went home for a week and god was it cold and lots of snow .


Giana got Ken's 4-10 shotgun, Ken has had it for 20 plus years and Giana has been using it and we got Kym a new 4-10, wow what ever happen to the Barbies I used to buy for them. Then the gang went cross county ski-ing, I took pictures from inside the house, haha
We had Christmas Eve at Jimmie and Janel's house and got to sample some of her home made wine. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Here is her wine cellar, got to save up bottle for her and go trade them in for her wine,. Belly Laugh
Weather was a little on the cool side last week, Freezing even got a frost two nights, but heated up quite nice mid 80's
Sunburn 2
Well going to enjoy the sun, take care and check back in for the life of Ken and Sandy
Love and Miss you all

No comments: