Well I didn't do too well with this blogging stuff since Nov. like I said I would. Don't know where the time went. We left home Nov 8 for Florida, no not before the snow, but close, at least there wasn't any on the roads when we left. Nessie had been packing for a couple weeks and was ready to go. Found everything fine when we got here. Had to a couple days worth of gardening in the flower beds, but beared the heat and did it anyway. Before I knew it, it was time to put up our tree and lights for Christmas, and time to fly back to Wisconsin for the holiday. It was so wonderful to see all the family and the grandchildren, but it was darn cold there and lots of snow. I was a really happy camper on our way to the airport on Christmas day, let me tell you. :)
Got the two older grandchildren, Kym and Giana, 4/10 shotguns, that is what they asked for. Giana got Ken old one approx 25-30 ys old I would guess, all the boys wanted that gun, but they could use it but had to give it back, well Ken finally let go and who would have thought it would be to a grand-daughter. Any way since getting back we have been working on enclosing our Lani, fancy name for a covered back patio. We are enclosing it with a window and a four panel glass door, sheet rocking it and new flooring and putting all the games out there. Darts, and Wii and a place to play cards. Also have been busy painting the bathrooms. So it is not all play here, just to let you know. I washed both cars today, and got pretty warm out there, 82 I think. We spent New Years at another resort for dinner and music, and I stayed up until, 1:30 a.m., wow for me, haha. I did not have a headache the next day but was tired all day, couldn't wait to go back to bed. We have been out riding motorcycle a few times, but been busy with the porch so that is out for now. Dean and Kris are coming to visit the 20th for a week and I know she is looking forward to getting out of the cold. Larry and his girlfriend Patty are coming Feb 14, Maryann and Warren, March 2, I have to keep a calendar just for company. I think we are going to take a vacation from our vacation in March also. Well more later and will send out Christmas Pictures then. \
Sandy
ONE DAY AT A TIME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment