ONE DAY AT A TIME

My photo
"it's all about me"

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Vacation is all Over



Well our vacation is all over and we had a wonderful time. Nessie flew for the very first time and was so good. She is a little ham anyway. All we did was lay around the pool and relaxed for 9 whole days. Here is a picture of our golf cart we leave in Florida. It is called a Hummer.
Not much to tell, we are going to a Motorcycle Rally this weekend with some friends from Friendship, Wi.
The next weekend we are going to the Dells to camp and ride bike. State Hog Rally in Baraboo.
So when is summer going to get here, I have given up on Spring. So sick of Rain.
We got the grandkids the Wii game. so Ken & I have been trying it out, It is fun. We have 18 games but the fun ones are bowling and tennis. Well when I find something to say I will write more. Have a great weekend

No comments: