ONE DAY AT A TIME

My photo
"it's all about me"

Thursday, January 24, 2008

WEDDING BELLS

Hi all, good news, Nick finally popped the questionMarry Me to Stephanie. They are out in


Las Vegas and he took her for a ride on the Gondola Gondola Kiss at the Venetian Motel and asked her to marry him, and had the Engagement Ringwith him . She was so happy when she called me that I think she said yes.:)
I can't wait for the wedding, but they say not until she is out of school (another year yet).
I am so happy for them, I had to tell everyone. Kisses
Love Letter Love Letter Love Letter

2 comments:

Kim said...

That's very exciting! Do you know if they have a date set?

SANDY said...

They said when she is out of school, so that will be another year. Hey this is more than I figured Nick to do.